home > Training
> Leadership Training >
- CFO - "I recently spent an evening in training that centered on performance
appraisal. This [training] takes it to the next level. I think the focus
on character is right on course for what we need to enhance our society,
our homes, and our workplace."
- Paralegal - "This seminar is not a boring 'how-to' seminar. It really
makes you think about your own character and how to express it to benefit
your employees. Very interesting!"
- Customer Service Rep - "If you want to succeed and make your company
succeed, attend to learn how to be more of a team player and work together
as a unit."
- Hospice Coordinator - This was time well spent! It may seem like 'common
sense,' but often we are so busy in our lives that we forget the 'simple'
- Dietary technician - "Excellent! I have never been to a work-related
seminar that has helped me to recognize how my character can effect
me at home and on the job helping me to be a better worker, mother,
sister, etc. Steve is and excellent facilitator."
- Registered Nurse - "Excellent. If I had this knowledge a few years
ago ad head nurse in CCU, I would probably still be in that position
- Principal - Understanding our own character, the impact of our model
(example), and the enormity of the task is imperative. You give wonderful,
concrete 'handles" to the abstract concepts of character."
- Community Relations Director - "This is not something we should 'add.'
This is the way we should conduct business on a daily basis."
- Special Education Teacher - "This training has helped me learn how
to praise my students for their character rather than for their achievements."
- Prosecutor - "The materials made me think about management principles
from a more constructive mindset."
- City Superintendent - "I particularly liked the 49 character qualities.
It gives definite words to describe people and their actions."
- Chaplain - "Very worth while presentation that will change your company,
your life, and your family for the betterment of society."
- Sheriff's Deputy - "The seminar is very well prepared and organized.
The speaker knows the material and uses examples very well."
- Building Deputy - "Outstanding material. Very appropriate to combat
many of the stresses and pressures on our department members as individuals
- Victim Assistance Staff - "Very good. East to understand, yet very
comprehensive. This seminar addresses the real roots of unsuccessful
- Judge - "This training can make you a better employer, employee, spouse,
parent, friend and person."
- Probation Officer - "It was very interesting, and it made sense.
Dealing with either the family or the people at work (probationers included)
can benefit from this information."
© Copyright 2001, Character Council of Indiana : Credits