home > Who
We Are >
A true commitment to character must involve growth in
quality. Individual qualities are more like different facets on the
same diamond - they are all integrally connected.
The 7 Leadership Perspectives
Included with each leadership perspective are their character
qualities strengths (and potential weaknesses)
Committed to growth, looks beyond problems to causes, and develops precise
solutions for success.
- Benevolence, Creativity, Discernment, Discretion, Enthusiasm, Faith,
Imparts wisdom, maturity, and skill to others; validates direction; and
- Dependability, Diligence, Honor, Patience, Security, Self-control,
Sees and meets others' practical needs, frees them to accomplish their
goals, and invests time and energy in their success.
- Alertness, Availability, Endurance, Flexibility, Generosity, Hospitality,
Visualizes final results and directs resources for the successful completion
- Decisiveness, Determination, Humility, Initiative, Loyalty, Orderliness,
Deeply loyal and compassionate, analyzing the benefits and problems of
a given direction.
- Attentiveness, Compassions, Deference, Gentleness, Justice, Meekness,
Should have unimpeachable integrity, be open to correction, be willing
to identify problems as they arise, and speak the truth boldly.
- Boldness, Forgiveness, Obedience, Persuasiveness, Sincerity, Truthfulness,
Resourceful, prudent, and thrifty; constantly ensuring the best use of
all available resources.
- Cautiousness, Contentment, Gratefulness, Punctuality, Resourcefulness,